sufyanN

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Haven't blogged for ages. Been busy with never ending school work.

Lately I can't get my mind to function properly. So many things in my mind, its congested. I feel like I don't even know what I want anymore. Like how I'm lost not knowing what to blog. I feel like an empty shell now. Its just so blank now. My eyes wide open. Nothing to think about in particular. But when I finally get to set my thoughts on smth, MANY OTHER thoughts rush in after that. Then I get lost. Not able to arrange my thoughts, not able to put those unnecessary ones aside. Not able to put my mind at ease. Wtf

Like how Craig David's Insomnia goes:

Feels like insomnia ah ah ahhh

For me now it seems like:

Feels like schizophrenia ah ah ahhh

Bloody not. Apparently going through the mighty Wikipedia, I hereby conclude that I might be suffering from thought disorder. Which is one of the symptoms for schizophrenia. wtf wtf. What would my life become if that really is true? wtf wtf wtf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home