sufyanN

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally I got an alarm clock! Although I've been faithfully waking up on time but who knows when I can keep this up? Haha School is alright. I just failed 1 module and just passed the other. Sian luh. Have no valid reason to skip school anymore. No excuses. Shi Hui's gonna be busy. So I have to be too. Of course I'll have a breather once a while. I called in to 98.7fm on Monday. Won tickets to City Alive. Some dance party at City Hall Front. Its the Chingay after party. I can't remember how many tickets I won. Still waiting to be contacted to collect. Nothing significant so far in 2009.

I hope Tevez stays in Man Utd. I really like him to play for the Red Devils. =[

I hope the situation in Gaza would just stop. Hope there won't be anymore innocent lives killed. Its awful for those victims. I wish it would stop and be peaceful for times ahead. =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home