sufyanN

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Phew weekend. So the week came to a pretty good end. I'm much happier because I had my 19th birthday during 4th Dec.

Let me start updating from 4th Dec.

04 DEC
Stayed up late to watch the league cup between Man Utd and Blackburn. I wanted to see Tevez play and hell did he play. He even scored 4 goals! Same number as my birthday date. Coincidence? Nonetheless I was thrilled and it was a good start for my birthday.

Shi Hui made me toasts for breakfast. Such a simple yet sweet gesture from her. Nothing beats eating food heartily made by the one you love. Thank you Baby. Gobbled down breakfast in school. Didn't know what got through me, I manage to study on my own what's needed for FYP.

Lunch was with Kelyn and Hui Qi. We chatted hell lot. Haha I got a slice of chocolate cake from them. Yummy! Thanks both of you. After that I waited for time to meet Shi Hui and go out for dinner. This led me to learn a valuable lesson through a heart-wrenching scenario. It was my fault. My bad temper will be the bane of my life. But things got better before the night ended. We sat and just talked. Her shoulder never felt so comfortable. I'm glad I still have that shoulder to lie on when I want to. Thanks Baby. Not forgetting the Famous Amos cookies you gave me. As a matter in fact, I'm chomping on them as I type. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home