sufyanN

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm tired. Been studying and summarising lots of materials. Plenty but not even half of what's covered in the test. Took a short break and here I am. Browsed the usual sites and found out something that would please Shi Hui and every other girl.







Cool hur especially when I'm meeting her later this afternoon. Hope this would brighten up her day. I also found out that Isetan Scotts has

this sale going on since the 5th. Ending on the 11th. Fragrances, I feel not worth bought from departmental stores unless you're going for those in gift packs with the extra body wash etc. Go to Lucky Plaza the 1st floor, find those Mama shop selling fragrances. Its ALOT cheaper there. Not to mention they sell Testers, equal to few more dollars saved.

Wondering wether to watch Bolt in 3D or just Digital format. 3D would be a unique experience, no doubt. But those 3D specs! Bet gonna be uncomfortable for Shi Hui since she has to wear it on top of her regular spectacles. Stuck in a dilemma here. I want to make this anniversary celebration as fun as it can be. Not gunning to make is too romantic. Just having fun, joy and lots of laughter. =]

PRAYER: She ain't gonna read this before she meets me right? Oh God better not. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home