sufyanN

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Continued from previous post.


Gonna update about 6th Dec.


06DEC
Managed to catch a few winks before I had to wake up and head down to Suntec Convention Centre. What for? For this:

I reached there at 12.30pm and the queue streched quite far. Noticed alot of Filipinos in the queue. I don't know why but they were everywhere. Nothing against them though but kinda got irritated just hearing their accent. We queued for whole 2 HOURS okay! Just to get into the room to take a look at the items. I behaved well I would say. I didn't want to rush and push my way forward to the table which places the watches. The brands there were exactly as they listed. The range was extensive. Main focus was on Fossil of course but EA had quite a few designs I liked but too pricey for me.

We took time to search although we spent most of the time getting to the table front. It was WAR! I felt I was the only one going soft into the battle. Everyone else was raging forward, relentless pressure and it soon dawned to me, I had to change my stance. I held Shi Hui with me during the fierce battle to the tablefront. I saw a watch I instantly fell in love with. The discount made it even loved by me and I bought that watch on the spot. No doubts or whatsoever.

Shi Hui purchased a belt. She preferred Baby G watches than the brands available. Mum gave me $50 for the watch. As a present for my birthday, Shi Hui topped up the remainder of the cost. Thanks Baby! XD We then proceed to QUEUE again to collect the items. So not fun lah. We queued another 2 hours just to collect. YEAH the crowd is crazy. Si bei packed.

We officially ended the sale at 6.30pm to 7pm. LOLS I love the watch I got. Post peektures soon. We ate at Food Republic and cabbed home. Shi Hui starts working on Sunday. Hope she rests enough. Our 3rd yr Anniversary is coming fast. Look forward to it.

Oh yeah we missed the Ben & Jerry's carnival because of the Sale! Shi Hui wanted to go so much. Sorry Baby. Cheer up =]

1 Comments:

Blogger SHIHUI said...

no worries dear hee..our anniversary go eat ice cream lor..omg i caving for it XD muacks love u always my darling..

December 7, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home