sufyanN

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Continued from previous post.

Gonna update now about 5th Dec.

05 DEC
Had FYP as usual. Planned with Supervisor and concluded that we need to come during the holidays to have enough time to complete PD1. Therefore the 3 weeks of holidays, every Monday and Tuesday will be for projects. Sian uh but suffer now, pass PD1 and there's nothing stopping me from competing PD2. Hee

Found out that I got chosen for free Mad Jack Cafe membership on my SGClub account. YIPPEE! The private message was sent on my birthday. What a birthday present. So I promptly emailed them regarding my particulars and told them they chose me during my birthday. I found out during my birthday month I'll get 30% discount off the total bill! How spanking cool is that?!

Went home early and fell asleep. Then I got abit irritated when I woke up. Seriously irritated and didn't feel like meeting the guys to prawn. But I cooled down anyway and met them. Geraldine came by and passed me a present. Thanks Chubby! We decided to head to Jurong prawn farm, Chubby didn't follow us though. Went to Jurong prawn farm and it was limited spacing with only 2 ponds open. Decided to head to Bishan prawn farm with Ameer's recommendation.

On the way to hail a cab, a voice from the car in the middle of the road called out my name. It was HANISAH in her bf's car. She wished me Happy Belated Birthday! and ZOOM*off she went after the traffic turned green. Reached Bishan and got 2 rods for 3 hrs each. Started prawning till the wee hours. I longed for prawning and what better way to do that with my Bros! Thanks Choke, Chun Yip and James. I brought home the prawns because my mum wanted to see them. Quite okay lah the catch amount. About 20 prawns is good considering the perimeter of the pond is filled with prawners.

Finished around at 2.15am. Cabbed back to Jurong and met Shuinan to grab something to eat. Went to McDonald's and ate. After which we dragged ourselves home. It was a hell lot of fun. The company is most important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home