sufyanN

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Been thinking about the upcoming new year. I've never accomplished much this year. Nothing I could think of. Academically, NO. Financially, NO. Physically, DOUBLE NO! Damn it.

I want to graduate in AUGUST. Graduation's been delayed for 6 months. Don't want it to happen again.

I want to get a stable part time job to help out with my expenses. Cost of plate of nasi lemak keeps increasing but the serving keeps shrinking!

I want to have broader shoulders. Nice sculpted and well defined body. Not muscular and freaky. How many times have I pondered over this? Its time, really. To get motivated. What set me started last time hitting the gym? I need it back quickly. Dear devil must have took it away.

I'm ushering the new year with a thick and untidy BUSH. Not THAT bush. I meant my hair... =D Hoping my first haircut in 2009 to be a success! Hope not to go back to square one which I would take as a bad omen for the new year. =]

I've plenty more goals and wishes but leaving that to another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home