sufyanN

Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 years! Its official. Hehe yeah baby. Looking forward to many more years together. Of course in good health, great and happy times. =]


Apparently Shi Hui woke up early and read my previous post and I couldn't impress her by suprising her with the sale. Damn! The sale was crazy. Sorry Baby because you missed out on the dress. She tried this awesome jacket. Look like some biker rocker chic. Haha Pity she's small sized and the weather limits the use of the jacket. Aww Cheer up Baby. You work for the next few days, I'll bring you out soon k?

Sorry I'm not working and I don't have the financial capabilites to shower you with gifts and extravagant celebrations. I hope you're not disappointed in me. I'm cracking my brains real hard for your birthday. I'll make sure its filled with lots of laughter, fun and LOVE!



PS: I hope I pass my tests. * fingers crossed*

1 Comments:

Blogger SHIHUI said...

shagua thanks for tis post hee i so happy.. dear i tell u wor..i v easy to happy de small little things will make me happy whole day de so dun worry i dun nid any present jus more care n love from u is enough...i will be the most happiest girl!!

December 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home