sufyanN

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm supposed to be revising now but what the heck. I was busy surfing http://www.zipia.net/ for stuffs. Cool products they have and some are well not badly priced.

I went to school to revise earlier today. Understood quite alot of things but yet insufficient for a pass, I guess. After revision I headed to Grandmother's house for my grandfather's passed away prayers. My grandmother must be damn lonely with my grandfather. At least she's moved on and seemed much happier than before.

I'm gonna watch soccer now. Can't wait for the Manchester United and Arsenal match later. Arsenal have a few injury problems if I'm not mistaken. The Red Devils better take well their chance to get through.

I'm also hoping to meet Baby tommorrow. I miss her alot. =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home