sufyanN

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm anxious. I keep wondering how the talk would go. I'm hoping a miracle would happen. But I can't see it coming. Duh of course if not, it wouldn't be a miracle. Chatted with Baby in the morning. Better than yesterday.

Baby, I know you're scared. I am too. You must be wondering how long our relationship will last. I'm seriously afraid of losing you. I can't afford to lose you. I'm serious. I think I'm darn useless. I can't persuade you to have faith in our relationship. Please I beg for you to have faith. I believe we can overcome this. Not by being apart but together. I plead for you to persevere. I'm willing to do anything for us to stay together. YES call me selfish because I won't let you go. What I've gone through with you for the period in the relationship has been EXTRAordinary.

I know its hard being in between. You're suffering as a result. I won't pressure you. I don't want you to crack under pressure again. I just want you to know my stand. I'm not being arrogant but I know you don't want to give me up. You still love me. I know because you're a part of me. I wish we would stay together. I love you. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home