sufyanN

Sunday, February 3, 2008


First went out with Baby. Went to have lunch and walked around. Nothing much to do. Decided to watch movie, 27 Dresses. Very very entertaining and worth the watch. After that I met James, Choke and Chun Yip. We went to Simpang Bedok again. Two days in a row for me. Ate there, almost same menu as yesterday. Haha James said to us "First time but also last time." All the dishes were red and spicy. Don't blame him for being such a pussy. =P Hehe
Next time would be Spize The Makan Place. There's one at Riverside so don't have to go Bedok again. That would be some time end of this month I guess. Haha We trained home. Stood all the way, crowded like fuck. Fooled around as usual. Singing buffalax tunes and mighty morphin power rangers. Always so fun.
Oh yeah I wore the G2000 shirt. Abit hesitant at first but I promised Baby I would wear something smart. Haha My hair utterly sucks. I need a damn haircut after Chinese New Year. Don't wanna be paying extra just like James did. I had fun. Time to study for AOOP exam on Monday. =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home