sufyanN

Monday, February 11, 2008

Finally a day out with Baby. Just the two of us. Started off with 2 movies back to back. Watched Ah Long Pte Ltd and then CJ7. If you demand a comparison, CJ7 is way way better for me. Ah Long Pte Ltd is a good show but not that entertaining. I had the "exit" feeling during the show. I finally had that "glued to your seat" feeling that you're supposed to have during movies, during the CJ7 movie. Very funny and touching as well which nearly made me burst into tears.

We had dinner at Central @ Clarke Quay. Ate at Manhattan Fish Market. Chose the balcony seats. Took alot of pictures but updated only a few. Note the change in sky colour. We were there from 6.30pm to around 8pm. Here goes




My lovely company for the day, my sweetheart.









I need a haircut






Blowtorching the sauce on top of the lobster.


Giant Flaming Lobster Platter (for 2 or 3 people)








Baby, loves!!






Still working on that unnatural smile

As you may have noticed there weren't any pictures of me and Baby together. Haha Couldn't get a right one. After all the fun we had, movies and stomach filling dinner, we took a long stroll by the river. Till we reached Zouk and decided time to go home. I managed to piggyback Baby for quite a distance. Hee She's quite heavy for her small frame. Lols we took cab home because I was too tired.
Overall it was a great day. But all the events weren't necessary. What made me content was her company. Having her with me by my side is more than I could ever ask for. Loves =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home