sufyanN

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can't get to sleep. Bloody hell. Been thinking on the bed rather than falling to sleep. Might as well rant all those thoughts here.


I've kept the messages Baby sent me. I kept reading it all over and over. Within 3 days the situation just flipped over. It made me think how unexpecting life could be. Now we're back to normal happy days. Well not totally but soon. I had a small laugh after reading. How naive of her to say all those things. See aren't we getting along well now? Was it necessary? I don't blame her but I certainly wouldn't want to hear it anymore in the future. God, was I so heartbroken the night I received those sms-es. I couldn't hold back my tears. They were like the Niagara Falls. I'm so relieved now that the break up never happened. The Niagara Falls never stops flowing, hence, so would my tears.




I look forward to greater times with her. This has no doubt brought us closer. My love indeed as always never stops growing. =]


These past few days I've been searching high and low for the bermudas. Well not exactly berms, more of shorts. Not those that are baggy and have pockets at the side. I'm wanting the ones which are slimer and shorter. I'm starting to give up. Went Suntec to find the Lacoste bag that was on Seventeen (Yes I read girl magazines after which, passed them to Baby =D ) Totally suck lah the bag. Didn't look like the one in the magazine.



Hmm I'm reading PS I Love You book. Yes I know its now a movie but its been a long time I read. Its so touching. What a man would do for the woman he loves is beyond of this world. I'm not saying that woman don't do the same for the man they love though. Love knows no boundaries. How true. I haven't done anything special for the people I love lately. Why? Hmm let's think. Most probably because I'm not down with any chronic illness or anything. But its because of the "comfort" zone, I guess. When you're in the "comfort" zone, you tend to neglect stuffs and even take things for granted.



When was the last time you made your love, feelings or care by mouth or actions to those around you? When was the last time you made them feel blessed to have you in their life?



Just like how you would go "Aiya why need to do these stuffs, friend and family all for life mah." But life has alot in store for you. You never know what will happen. Therefore take the initiative or better, make it a habit to show that you care, you love, you mean it, to the ones around you.



I hope I talked sense. Haha pretty sleepy now. I don't wanna blog crap. Gonna stop blogging. Time I pamper myself to hot Milo and some laughs from the prank videos in youtube. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home