sufyanN

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Woke up today to find the whole house having only me as the occupant. My family went out with my aunt family to Johor. Disappointed I can't go. Mum will surely shop over there. I wan to go too. I want to shop too. Sigh so much things I want to buy. Most of the jeans I have are now tight around the waist for me. I only have one pair that I keep wearing to school. Therefore I need another 2-3 pairs of jeans. Finally someone willing to buy my Nike Dunks. Will be meeting Irfaan later in the gym and show him the shoes. Not finalised though but I hope it does because I could really use the money to buy 2 sneakers. Heh well my Levi's sneakers are getting quite torn up. Haha won't be able to survive much longer. And there's jacket. I'm giving away the samuel and kelvin jacket as soon as I find a replacement. I'm thinking of a cardigan too.

Okay enough of my shopping fantasies. Got money then say. Have nothing much to blog these days. Holidays will so boring. Going off to the gym. Ciao. Btw big clash tonight, Manchester United up against Liverpool. Ain't gonna miss it for anything else in the world. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home