sufyanN

Monday, December 17, 2007

Woke up at 2pm today. Had to be at Bugis by 3pm. What the heck! I'm so used to waking up at the time when its enough for me to bathe, change and make it to my destination on time. But as always this ain't such a good plan afterall. It backfired today just like every other days. Reached Bugis at 3.40pm Lols. Doesn't really matter anyway since my friend was much much later. They came at 4pm. Wtf, I spent the time reading the newspaper.



Headed to the meeting for Thursday and Saturday's work. Sigh have to wear smart. Shit white shirt, tailor pants and leather shoes. Fuck but what to do. Have to learn how to check in the people embarking. I'm gonna be an immigration officer for a day. Haha



After the meeting I bought Kfc and headed home. Initially I wanted to dine in but the crowd came in and I had to takeaway. Having an unreasonable and immature kids in front of me didn't make things any better. Fucking retards!



Tommorrow will be Baby's birthday and Tok's 40th day after he passed away. Will be going out with Baby before heading to my uncle house for the prayers. Hmm I got to go. Blog another time. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home