sufyanN

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Watched Dvds today. Simply too bored. Nothing much to do online therefore resorted to Dvds. Firstly, I watched National Treasure the 1st movie. Relive the movie before reliving it again on the big screens with the 2nd movie. Really look forward to the 2nd movie. Shall watch it with Baby this Thursday.

Second dvd was One More Chance. The Jack Neo production about 3 ex-convicts coping with life the social discrimination after prison life. Losing track in life isn't a big deal, but not knowing how to get back on track is. I could never imagine myself going through that. Being sneered by others just because you were in prison. Of course, not forgetting the family pressure especially when you have your own kids. Its simply disheartening.

Thirdly, I watched Too Fast Too Furious. Adrenaline seeking drivers, modified street cars and hot babes. What more to say.

Finally, I watched Van Helsing. Vampires, Frankenstein, werewolves and Dracula. Not forgetting the hot looking heroine in the movie. A pity she had to die in the end. Morale of the story for me is, even if justice prevails but you don't have the hot girl with you, it sucks, literally.

Think my television's pretty burned up. Hmm tommorrow will be playing soccer at Fico. Will be so looking forward to it. Been quite some time since I played soccer. Hope I don't make a fool out of myself. Haha off to sleep. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home