sufyanN

Monday, December 24, 2007

Thursday was a bitch. Stood up most of the time during work. Rainy day, freezing temperatures and got to know I got cheated. First of all as many of you know Thursday is Hari Raya Haji, a public holiday, which probably means pay should be much much more. Eversince I've worked at the cruise centre under that guy, even during Chinese New Year, the pay had always been the same. I found out that day that 16 year old group of kids who were doing the same thing as us were earning much more. $8 per hour while me and my friends were paid $6 per hour. $2 not much you say? Fuck it made all of us pissed. Nobody felt like working anymore. I certainly didn't felt like working on Saturday.

Well Friday was easy. Worked at Boon Lay Sec Sch selling uniforms. 7am to 12pm $50 good money right? I didn't even break a sweat. Then went to have lunch at Lucky Plaza with Baby after work. Quite bored I guess since we haven't dine at someplace new recently. After lunch we went to Shaw Lido and watched Alvin And The Chipmunks. Very Very cute. Enjoyed it so much except the chipmunk's singing will get to you after a while but then its so cute you wouldn't mind.

Haha finally after that we headed to Jurong Point. Bought dinner and headed home. Damn the crowd at Jurong Point. So crowded that walking from the interchange to the mall is suffocating. The fact that it rained so heavily and constructions around doesn't make it any better. I skipped dentist appointment to get my teeth polished. Simply because I was too tired and I got a call that I had to report at 6.45am at Cruise Centre rather than the planned 9am for Saturday's work.

Saturday, I took a cab down since I'm able to claim from the company. Haha I had breakfast at Mac and started work as soon as I finished my coffee. The day got better when Marian asked us to eat at Han's. Again it would be claimed from the company. The drinks we had at Mac during afternoon break was again free! Woots love free makan. Then resumed work but this time I went onboard the cruise. Had to take pictures for the guests. Took picture of this girl who blew me away when I found out she's only 15 years old. She's German by the way. She's HOT! Cute face, she simply scores full points. I still remember her name, Catherin. =D

Sunday is simply awfully tiring. I slept most of the day. Cooked my own food. Had fried rice and I must admit. Its not bad but I missed out something which I can't seem to remember. The taste is missing. I'm impressed with myself. Haha didn't do much for the day.

As I'm blogging, I killed the cockroach which I found on Saturday morning which slipped away from my sight. Finally I killed it. Hee I feel GREAT now. Hmm got to know from Irfaan that Wednesday playing soccer at the Fico. Sian I planned that I'm gonna shop with Baby that day. Will have to discuss with Baby. =[ She'll be disappointed if we have to change plans. Hopefully it'll turn out fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home