sufyanN

Monday, December 17, 2007

Shock was what I experienced when Hady Mirza was said to be the Asian Idol. I'm super super shocked with this unexpected results. Who knew that Singapore would eventually win? No offence to Hady but there was Jacintha whose voice I love very much. I'm waiting for tommorrow's paper and definitely this will be the headlines for tommorrow. Definitely happy that Hady won.

Not forgetting Manchester United getting a win over Liverpool. Well expected result but very nervy game. My heart was kept skipping beats througout the match. I'll be resuming the Arsenal and Chelsea clash in a bit. I wondering wether to meet Baby tommorrow or leave it till Tuesday. Hmm which would be better? Still pondering about it. I miss her so much. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home