sufyanN

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Reached home just around midnight. Had Pizza Hut for lunch with Hafiz, Irfaan and Susi. I hereby swear I will never ever eat any pasta or rice dish from Pizza Hut anymore. Sucks like hell. I played with my pasta. The taste was horrible. I added the chilli flakes and cheese to you know, make it taste better. It does make it a little better. The peach tea was great. Love the taste.

Hmm after eating, Hafiz went home to get his assignments done. Me, Irfaan and Susi decided to head somewhere to kill time. Took bus to Queensway Shopping Centre. Browsed around, I was interested with some stuffs but as usual I'm a fussy buyer. I'm fussy about the details. Make myself difficult but that's the way I like it. Heh I still can't find a maroon coloured cardigan. Hope I find one in Johor this Sunday. =] After browsing enough and got into the mood of shopping, we decided to head to Bugis.

Irfaan was eager as me to buy something. Indeed we bought something. I bought 2 tees from Bugis street. Designs were very cool in my opinion. I'm prepared to see people wearing the same tee. I was in the mood to splurge. I kept it around $50 with a black bermuda. Irfaan bought one which I and Susi liked. Wasn't available for my size though and I think I couldn't carry it off either. Boo! I hate my chicken legs. Grr Oh yeah we went to Topman. Having sales and the jacket I wanted was at 40% off. I freaked and immediately tried it on. Then I had second thoughts because the pockets on the chest were big and an eye sore. Definitely didn't make it look good. So its out! I found a replacement but it wasn't on sale. Disappointed!

Had supper around Bugis. After that took Mrt home. Had real fun. Managed to buy something and I'm in the mood for more. So Baby? Hee Hope I'm meeting Baby next Tuesday. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home