sufyanN

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Back to update after quite some time missing in action. I was supposed to change my blogskin then post this entry. But heck that image file was super big and took 1-2 mins to load. Therefore I sticked to this. Hmm School is really draining and super stressful. Common test is next week. My tests are on Monday, Thursday and Friday. I'm so worried for Monday's paper. Haven't really done any serious revision lately. I know nuts! I'll only start tommorrow. Its super late but I really can't study today. Need to let off some steam. Been boiling and boiling this past week. No matter what me and the guys do tonight. Be it disturbing banglas, la-kopi, wether or not we are clubbing, it doesn't really matter what we will do tonight. I'll make damn sure it will be fun. Haha next thursday James will be making his debut in the National Service. *applause* Haha So tonight will have more reason to let loose!

Oh just to reassure Baby. Don't worry. You'll still be my one and only. Hee love you Baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home