sufyanN

Monday, December 24, 2007

Alright this morning I got a call. Woo from James. Told me he has booked out and wanted to meet up. Therefore headed down to Jurong Point to meet up plus Choke and Chun Yip. James told us about his experience in National Service. Seems to me like he's having fun since he's exempted from quite a number of things. Had lunch at Banquet and get this, I bought 2 chicken rice and finished them. Woo I didn't have any intention of eating that much. All I wanted was to eat a normal plate with an extra chicken drumstick added. I don't know how to say and afraid it would be too expensive, I bought 2 plates instead. Haha felt damn full after that.

Planned to go arena and play pool. We skipped the idea of movies since it was eve of public holiday ($8.50, expensive). Haha waited for Shuinan to join us before heading out to Arena. Jurong Point is having this problem with the human traffic. The path from interchange to Jurong point, the intersection near the Swensen's escalator. You have to squeeze and the movement was super slow. Singaporeans MAH! What to do when both parties don't want to give way? Even when its clear to see that there are directions for us to follow, we don't follow. When bump onto each other, kp here and there and make that type of LJ face. Singapore MAH, bo wei gong LAH.

After playing pool, parted ways and went home. I must say James look no different from when he went in. The abs still packed as ONE. Lols hmm I had dinner with family. Ah ma and uncle's family tagged along. Ate prawns, stingray, crab, seabass and some other dishes. Si bei hiong lah today. Push my stomach to the limits.

Read 8 days just now. How come Joanne Peh has not featured on the 8 days cover this year? Only Jessica Liu, Fiona Xie, Ou Xuan and the forever so cool Rui En. I didn't use to fancy Rui En because her acting is abit guai guai (my personal opinion). But she's so cool especially with what she wore during the 25th anniversary of drama and Star Awards. Argh mum's nagging. Happy Xmas for those celebrating. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home